Monday, June 4, 2012

Monday Design Wall / BOM Update

 The brightly colored Musical Pinwheel Top is coming along slowly.  After work, I hope to spend an hour on the long arm, then piece a while, then back to the long arm.


A bad day -- above is two sets of blocks for the BOM hosted by Quilt Story.  I forgot the BOM's were only 9 inches and made a set 12".  Starting over, I recalculated and made them too small --- hence the addition of the middle strips with a center accent..  The larger blocks will end up on the back, or maybe pillows.

Today I am linking up with Judy at Patchwork Times and Quilt Story for the BOM.  

2 comments:

Mary said...

Oh no, I hate when I get confused and cut a block the wrong size. Glad you had enough fabric to re-make the blocks. Very pretty BOM this will be.

Quiltstory said...

Oh dang! Quilt math is the worst!! :( They look really cool though, I wouldn't have known it was to correct a mistake. Well done!